U.S. Air Force Flight Surgeon Wings
This is a pair of United States Air Force flight surgeon wings from the Cold War era (1947-1991). The wings feature an Asclepian staff, an international symbol of medicine, on a shield flanked by two wings. On the back is an embossed hallmark for Vanguard manufacturing. The wings are made from 1/20th silver filled metal. They are a miniature version, measuring 2 inches in length.
|United States||Cold War|