U.S. Army Garrison Cap named to Major H.G. Messer
This is a United States Army officer’s garrison cap from World War II (1939-1945). It is olive drab wool with black and gold intermixed piping for a commissioned officer below general. The interior includes a tag with the name “Maj. H.G. Messer” written on it. The cap was manufactured by Luxenberg of New York.
|United States||World War II|
|Luxenberg Military & Civilian Tailors, New York|