German M-34 Helmet for Puch Factory
This is a German Model 1934 lightweight steel helmet used during World War II (1939-1947). It has a black paint finish and features the company logo of Puch AG, a manufacturer of automobiles, motorcycles, and bicycles, on the right side. On the inside is a civil style leather suspension liner with dome pad and a leather chinstrap. Helmets of this type were worn by various parts of a factory’s defense, including guard duties, fire service, and air raid protection.
|Germany||World War II|
|Civil Helmet||1934 — 1945|